- Female Clergy allowed at all ranks
- Priests may marry–no more clerical celibacy
- The Church will no longer condemn homosexuality
- The Church will alter its opposition on birth control
- The Church will alter its position on abortion
- The Church will introduce a new mass and a new way of considering God
“A unique thriller that’s bound to be a classic— Think about it — a woman pope — BUT — more than that — a black woman pope! Demonic-looking symbols started appearing around the Vatican when the new pope arrived. What did this mean? Was the world about to end? What is Annalisa’s real agenda? Annalisa was treated differently than other popes by the cardinals. Would this change? And why was it happening? No doubt because she was black and a woman. The reader wonders all through the book if the new pope will survive. Moreover, they’ll wonder if she’s evil or the true savior of the world. I found this to be an exciting, entertaining and awesome story — well told and powerful and I highly recommend it.”– Susanna K. Hutcheson, professional copywriter, feature writer, internet reviewer
- POPE ANNALISA is above all a page-turning thriller
- POPE ANNALISA is written with strong content and style. Advance readings of the book by editors, authors, book marketing professionals, and readers have produced universally superlative comments because the novel presents sophisticated subject matter delivered through an accessible and enjoyable story
- POPE ANNALISA addresses current problems within a classic adventure story. It deals with external threats such as terrorism and the proliferation of nuclear weapons among hostile nations. It also exposes cultural divides within the Western world between genders, between races, between science and faith, between secularism and religion. Most uniquely, it reconciles these opposing forces by pointing to a new vision of reality and what it means to be human
- POPE ANNALISA furthers and deepens a well established literary trend. The Da Vinci Code identified a huge market thirsting for the veiled mysteries behind our commonly accepted religious notions; The Celestine Prophecies gave practical answers. POPE ANNALISA is the intersection of the Da Vinci Code and The Celestine Prophecies. It provides painstakingly researched answers rooted in a veiled spiritual history with a story that rivets the reader from beginning to end.
- POPE ANNALISA takes years of research and brings it to where no fiction has gone before. It reveals a genuine, recently discovered spiritual tradition suppressed in the Western world. The impact of the recovered Dead Sea Scrolls and Gnostic gospels is only now being understood and its profound implications integrated into the consciousness of the modern world. It is a salvific vision based on spirit and science. POPE ANNALISA is on the cutting edge of defining this transformative movement
2. What makes Pope Annalisa different from other thrillers?
3 How did ancient mystics anticipate findings off modern science?
4. What is The First Souls Trilogy?
5. What qualifies you to write on these subjects?
6. Why did you choose an African female pope as the main character of your book?
7. What is the primary message you are trying to convey to your readers?
8. How does Pope Annalisa treat Christianity, Catholicism, and the Christian story?
9. Can you define the ancient, universal mystical wisdom tradition?
10. Is Pope Annalisa a take-off of the Da Vinci code?
2. The Universal Spiritual Tradition underlying all major religions
3. Gnosticism—the repressed Christian mystical tradition
4. The intersections of myth and science
5. The Third Way—ancient spiritual traditions and quantum physics superseding religion and traditional science
6. Jungian Psychology and ancient Gnosticism
7. The lost Genesis story
8. Women and the early Church—how women were written out of the Bible
9. Kabbalah, Sufism, and Gnosticism—the union of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
10. Was there a secret teaching of Jesus and other prophets?
Peter’s former businesses—luxury hotel development, shipping, and import/exporting—carried him around the world, giving him an insider’s view of international politics, finance, and the mentality of foreign cultures. Athens, Rome, London, the Middle East, Thailand, and Africa were the crucibles that melded business, political, and economic intrigues in Peter’s experience, giving him real life stories that could make best sellers in and of themselves.
In each of these venues, Peter also met a variety of spiritual figures, all of whom appeared in his life unsolicited and confirmed his conviction that spirit transcends the religious beliefs that tend to divide people.